System Analyst for Continental Europe
As our new System Analyst we expect you to have strong technical background and hands on experience for a broad range of technical domains in Information Technology (computer networks, servers, application middlewares, databases, information security, etc.). You will maintain and support organization’s infrastructure development and roadmap, and provides an expertise based on systems architecture and infrastructure technologies.
You shall ensure the correct design and development of new systems by considering norms and standards, and configures hardware and technical software as well as defines capacity and performance requirements for systems hosted in the European Datacenter (EDC) in accordance with business needs. You shall apply roadmap for applications relocation to EDC while respecting country constraints, and defines and delivers the relocation services within this context.
This role covers following activities
- Works closely with architecture and project teams and translates requirements into infrastructure facts
- Provides technical expertise for the layers in infrastructure technology like networking, virtualization, security, server, storage, backup, server, etc.
- Supports for the management of the IT infrastructure in the technical aspects of designing, testing, operating and improving IT services
- Manages EDC and Corporate technical tasks (servers establishment, WAF, security zoning and DNS integration, etc.) in order to make sure the technical layer is properly setup
- Manages infrastructure work streams for projects
- Works closely with and accompanies 3rd party EDC running technical people
- Contributes to major incident and problem analysis processes
- Develops skills required to operate the IT infrastructure by giving trainings to team members
- Develops and maintains infrastructure capacity plan and organizes related committees
- Conducts performance analysis for the production environments
- Leads troubleshooting activities with hands-on intervention for Linux (RHEL) servers
- Has understanding of multi-tier application architecture models
- Experience at least 3-4 years in similar position.
- Fluent in English language; any other European language is an advantage.
- Has good communication skills and ability to understand and explain technical issues to non-technical stakeholders.
- Understanding of service delivery oriented business.
- Has strong problem analysis and solving skills.
- Has strong organizational skills; prioritization of tasks and projects.
- Analytical, innovative and client/solution oriented.
- Reliable; being able to perform tasks and deliver under a given time constraint.
What we offer
- Challenging environment with international set up
- Possibility to work with top professionals on the market
- Strong support of training new skills and experience growth
- Attractive benefit package
Information about the vacancy
Voctářova 2449/5, 180 00 Praha-Libeň, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, launch of a completely new project
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
BNP Paribas Cardif
ContactBNP Paribas Cardif