As the insurance subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Banking Group, BNP Paribas Cardif is an insurance company, which operates within the Continental Europe (CE) Zone as a regional organisation in charge of activities in Germany, Poland, Central Europe (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria) and Iberia (Spain and Portugal). In order to respond to the growing need for efficient digitalisation and information system integration, a Shared Service Center (SSC) was established to support the transformation of the operational model of the Group and manage all mutualised information technology (IT) and security activities within the CE Zone.
As part of a shared responsibility of the Production & Infrastructure Team, this position provides support services to end users on a daily basis for business as usual (BAU) needs and purposes of project requirements and troubleshooting. Additionally, this role liaises with internal and external IT departments and cooperation with multi-cultural teams in Continental Europe (CE).
This role covers following activities
- Resolve end user requests, problems and incidents according to approved SLAs.
- Ensure appropriate system configuration and data backup on a regular basis.
- Arrange upgrade deployments as per approved schedule.
- Keep internal knowledge base up to date.
- Administration, management and provisioning of end user devices.
- Installation, configuration and patching of software including license management.
- Monitoring and performance management of server resources.
- User access management.
- Experience in a same position min. 1 year
- Team player and solution and client oriented
- Good knowledge of English language
- Native Czech language
- Strong communicator and problem solver
- Able to work quickly and precisely under pressure (downtimes) and to deadlines
- Has strong organizational skills; prioritization of tasks and projects
What we offer
- Challenging environment with international set up
- Possibility to work with top professionals on the market
- Strong support of training new skills and experience growth
- Flexible working hours, 5 weeks of holidays, 2 Sick Days
- Attractive benefit package
Information about the vacancy
Boudníkova 2506/1, 180 00 Praha-Libeň, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, sick days, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
BNP Paribas Cardif
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactBNP Paribas Cardif