Continental Europe Process Lead
For the transformation of Continental Europe Zone, you will define the standard processes and support the alignment of the processes among the Iberia, Poland, Germany and Central Europe.
A team, which will be composed, of Process Leads will be established to build Target Operating Models to standardize, digitalize and automate the processes by taking into consideration operational performance management as well.
Continental Europe Process Lead role will be responsible for the definition of standard process with the relevant data & KPIs and supports countries for their transformation towards standardization and convergence for their processes.
Further, the role is responsible for working closely with the key stakeholders among the countries in the areas of process design, data, process governance and process mapping to deliver best in class and standardized processes.
The role ensures not only excellent skills in BPM methodology and tools, but also having analytical way of thinking and good communication skills as well.
This role covers following activities
- Build the Target Operating Model for diverse products taking into account the value proposal that BNP Paribas Cardif offers
- Collaborate with internal and external Subject Matter Experts to ensure process design is comprehensive
- Communicate the Target Operating Model with the local entities
- Coordinate and conduct workshops with local entities, understand local processes, support fit/gap analysis to core process providing guidance and leadership as part of the change management process.
- Highlight the process gaps which will be tackled under the process governance with a clear visibility to the top-management
- Support the countries for roadmap definition to converge their processes.
- Follow-up the implementation of Target Operating Model in the selected countries
- Ensure processes are compliant to the governance and documentation standards of Process Lifecycle Management
- Answer daily questions from the local entities regarding with the Target Operating Model
- Gather and analyze the feedbacks from local entities to update the Target Operating Models.
- At least 5 years in similar position with experience in insurance or banking industry
- Certification in change management or process management
- Advanced communication skills in English
- Experience in drafting of process, rules and guidelines and prior experience in leading process reengineering and standardization based on industry leading practices
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail, making complicated views simple and with authority
- Capability to work independently and as a team member.
- Having organizational skills and structured way of working
- Sensitivity to working in a highly diverse environment
- Acting in a result orientated way
- Available for travel
What we offer
- Challenging environment with international set up
- Modern offices close to Palmovka metro station
- 25 days of holidays, 2 sicks days, a day of leave for CSR activity
- Wide offer of other benefitsc (Cafeteria system, multisport card, contribution for pension insurance, meal vouchers, etc.)
- Professional internal or external trainings, language courses
- Contract for 2 years
Information about the vacancy
Boudníkova 2506/1, 180 00 Praha-Libeň, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, sick days, occasional work from home, individual budget for personal growth
BNP Paribas Cardif
ContactBNP Paribas Cardif