IT Security Specialist
Our company is under the wings of the French BNP Paribas Cardif.
In the Czech Republic we have two divisions – BNP Paribas Cardif Insurance and Services, which primarily focuses on the development of key software for insurance companies within continental Europe.
You will be member of the growing security team working on variety of IT related projects covering mainly applications used by different countries in the Zone and providing mutualized security services to the countries in the Zone.
Successful candidate have no problem with the term like Confidentiality, have an overview of the encryption of protocols, segmentation of the network and you understand the concept of least privilege principe.
This role covers following activities
- Performing security assessments and providing security know-how in projects.
- Cooperation with project teams on implementation of identified security requirements.
- Cooperation with development teams on implementation of security requirements during development of applications.
- Performing security validation after implementation of security measures in projects and development.
- Assessment of security test results for developed applications and cooperation on their remediation.
- Participation on project committees and presentation of security in projects to committee members.
- Investigation of security incidents related to applications developed or operated (as a service for another entity) by the SSC.
- Management of security requirements raised by other entities for applications developed or operated by the SSC.
- Ensure that all SSC's security services are provided in agreed scope, quality and SLAs.
- At least 2 years experience in IT security, preferably for the following areas: Security analysis, Security architecture, Security audit, Security governance, Security testing; security tools management (e.g. SIEM or DLP alerts) may not be sufficient to prove experience in requested scope of application security.
- Possible opportunity to grow also for candidate with less experience in IT security in case of previous experience in application development lifecycle (e.g. application architecture design, application functional analysis).
- Good understanding of general application security mechanisms principles (data confidentiality, authentication, flow encryption, logging etc.).
- Fluent in English spoken and written
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us. We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
Information about the vacancy
Boudníkova 2506/1, 180 00 Praha-Libeň, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, sick days, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
BNP Paribas Cardif
ContactBNP Paribas Cardif
Phone: 605 598 234