Our company is under the wings of the French BNP Paribas. The star logo is familiar to most people thanks to the sponsorship of the biggest tennis tournaments. And our mission is also stellar – to protect our clients in the event of sudden life events, such as a loss of income due to loss of employment or long-term illness.
In the Czech Republic, we have two divisions – Cardif Pojišťovna and Cardif Services, which primarily focuses on the development of key software for insurance companies within continental Europe. Other services such as development and valuation of insurance products, HR, optimization and unification of processes or management accounting are an integral part.
We are looking for a Product Owner you will help us on the mission to deliver Digital tools in the region of Continental Europe as a part of Cardif Services.
As a product owner you will be to manage and own the product backlog, to drive the delivery of our digital solution to our customers. You will be the main point of contact of several cross country stakeholders. Understand the vision, translate that into actionable product backlog items, and liaise with the development team to enable the efficient rollout of mutualized solutions.
This role covers following activities
- Collaborate and communicate with various stakeholders to understand the business needs & requirements. Including all levels of internal customers, development teams, architecture and management.
- Manage the product backlog, articulate and translate the business requirements and break it down to features, user stories, tasks and acceptance criteria.
- Prioritise the backlog to maximise the value of the product, and manage multiple priorities from multiple stakeholders.
- Be the main point of contact for the stakeholders facing the customers, and also the “voice of the customer” towards the development team.
- Maintain a cohesive and singular vision regarding the product/project goals.
- Clearly define any constraints and ensure development timelines are realistic through measurable indicators.
- Continuously work on refining and optimizing the backlog together with the development team and the stakeholders.
- Work in an Agile/scrum approach, lead sprint reviews, planning sessions and participate in other agile ceremonies with the team. Act as an overal facilitator for the team.
- Manage expectations with stakeholders, develop appropriate communication & reporting channels for key stakeholders.
- Experience in SW development for customers facing applications (digital) in an Agile/Scrum Framework.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills capable to challenge status-quo.
- Ability to work Independently, but yet a good team player with focus on delivery.
- Master the complexity and able to find simple and clever solutions.
- Goal oriented personality capable of managing complex tasks with an out-of-the box thinking.
- Fluent English spoken and written (min. level B2)
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us. We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
Informace o pozici
Boudníkova 2506/1, 180 00 Praha-Libeň, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, kafetérie, občerstvení na pracovišti, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, příspěvek na vzdělání, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, individuální rozvržení pracovní doby, individuální rozpočet na osobnostní růst
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
BNP Paribas Cardif
KontaktBNP Paribas Cardif
Telefon: 605 598 234