Application Analyst - Linux
For our IT Shared Service Center (SSC), which is in charge of managing all mutualized IT activities (Business applications, production monitoring, and project management) of served countries is growing rapidly in Prague (Czech Republic),we are looking for Application Support who will support our local team providing the TSP services and help building the trust and application competence of the SSC team in the region.
This role covers following activities
- You'll be part of a team that handles technical support and application maintenance— configuring, installing, and testing new versions.
- At the same time, you will using service management tools (JIRA, ServiceNow).
- You will be responsible for solving software and technical questions that come from application customers.
- You will also be involved in setting up new processes and improving existing ones.
- You will also be given the opportunity to participate in other strategic projects within the framework of the digitization of the company.
- You have a experience in a position in application or system support.
- You have knowledge of Linux at least at the power user level and awareness of standards, methods and IT development tools.
- You know application solutions and communication protocols.
- At least you know the base in web and application servers
- You can communicate in English at least at B2 level without major problems.
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us. We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
Information about the vacancy
Boudníkova 2506/1, 180 00 Praha-Libeň, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, sick days, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
BNP Paribas Cardif
ContactBNP Paribas Cardif
Phone: 605 598 234