Business Analyst with German
Our company is under the wings of the French BNP Paribas. The star logo is familiar to most people thanks to the sponsorship of the biggest tennis tournaments. And our mission is also stellar – to protect our clients in the event of sudden life events, such as a loss of income due to loss of employment or long-term illness.
In the Czech Republic, we have two divisions – Cardif Pojišťovna and Cardif Services, which primarily focuses on the development of key software for insurance companies within continental Europe. Other services such as development and valuation of insurance products, HR, optimization and unification of processes or management accounting are an integral part.
We are looking for Business Analyst who will be an interface between Business and IT department for region of Central Europe.
This role covers following activities
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate change requirements, proactively uncover areas for improvement and to deliver solutions.
- Definition and analysis of business requirements.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for Business.
- Focus on Efficiency / Automation & Process alignment.
- Execution of UAT tests.
- Support / Training of the users.
- Creation of user guides (ENG or German).
- Maintenance and update of the local code list.
- Align Business requirements with Data Governance principles.
- Fluent English and German, spoken and written (min. level B2).
- At least 1 years of experience in Business Analysis.
- Advanced usage of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of MS SQL is is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of insurance products is is an advantage.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us. We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
Information about the vacancy
Boudníkova 2506/1, 180 00 Praha-Libeň, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, sick days, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours, individual budget for personal growth
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (advanced)
BNP Paribas Cardif
ContactBNP Paribas Cardif