Business Analyst Team Leader
Our company is under the wings of the French BNP Paribas. The star logo is familiar to most people thanks to the sponsorship of the biggest tennis tournaments. And our mission is also stellar – to protect our clients in the event of sudden life events, such as a loss of income due to loss of employment or long-term illness.
In the Czech Republic, we have two divisions – Cardif Pojišťovna and Cardif Services, which primarily focuses on the development of key software for insurance companies within continental Europe. Other services such as development and valuation of insurance products, HR, optimization and unification of processes or management accounting are an integral part.
We are looking for Business Analyst Team Leader who will be an interface between Business and IT department for region of Central Europe.
This role covers following activities
- Coordinate the activities of CEE Business analysts.
- Ensure quality and consistency of deliverables.
- Responsible for managing knowledge transfer of the Community of users in CEE.
- Definition and analysis of business requirements.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for Business.
- Creation of BRQs which are mutualized and fully aligned within CEE.
- Focus on Efficiency / Automation & Process alignment.
- Definition and maintenance of CEE development roadmap.
- Execution of UAT tests.
- Creation of user guides.
- Gathering of information / ideas to define business requirements fulfilling business needs).
- Be responsible for an idea formalization and its validation with all relevant stakeholders.
- Focus on the business case / efficiency calculation / reusability which supports the implementation of a business requirement.
- Executing UAT tests in cooperation with the IT department.
- Business Analysis (at least 3 years of experience)
- Experience with team coordination
- Fluent English, spoken and written (min. level B2)
- Basic knowledge of insurance products is plus
- Usage of MS Office tools
- Advanced usage of MS Excel
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Usage of MS SQL (optional)
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us. We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
Information about the vacancy
Boudníkova 2506/1, 180 00 Praha-Libeň, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Discount on company products / services, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, sick days, occasional work from home, individual schedules of working hours, individual budget for personal growth
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
BNP Paribas Cardif
ContactBNP Paribas Cardif