Why join us?
We’re a stable yet continuously-growing company
We welcome an innovative approach—if someone has an idea for how to work better, we will be happy to support them.
We have a friendly corporate atmosphere
Although there are already over two hundred of us, we’re still excited to see one another at formal and informal corporate events (such as company-wide meetings, Christmas parties, athletic events, team-building events).
We support teamwork, and our employees’ satisfaction is important to us.
We support training and development activities
Our colleagues participate in regular language courses as well as professional training and workshops under the so-called “wellbeing programme”. Due to the fact that we are part of the Central European region, we can offer our employees the opportunity for close collaboration with other countries within the region and take advantage of English language skills on a daily basis. In addition, you can learn from senior colleagues. We also offer talent programs.
We are not indifferent to our surroundings and help where necessary.
Not only do we support non-profit organizations (Arcadia, Children's Foundation, Pink Bubble) for a long time, but we also support volunteering within the company – we organize joint Cardif CSR days and offer our employees the opportunity to use CSR Day as a gift to a selected non-profit company.
Additionally, we also offer a range of attractive benefits:
Feeling good at work and at home
- Cafeterie The option of purchasing countless benefits in the Cafeterie system. You can even order a MultiSport card.
- Meal vouchers We provide all of our employees with a meal allowance in the amount of CZK 110 per day.
- Sick Days Every employee has the option of utilising 2 paid Sick Days.
- A day of leave for CSR activity We welcome and support volunteering, which is why each employee is entitled to 1 day of paid leave for CSR activity. Most colleagues use Cardif CSR during joint days or use it individually.
- Extra days off for dads New dads can take an additional 6 days off to take care of their family in addition to the statutory days. These days they are paid as if they were at work.
- Meal vouchers
- Financial contribution for pension and life insurance
Caring for health and well-being
- Flexible work hours and Home Office You can take advantage of flexible work hours for most positions, and even a Home Office, upon prior arrangement with your supervisor.
- Refreshments in the workplace Tea, coffee, and other non-alcoholic beverages are available in the kitchenettes every day.
- Vacation benefits Every employee is entitled to 5 weeks of vacation, in addition, we reward employee loyalty with additional vacation days in accordance with the number of years they have worked with us.
We create a pleasant working environment for our employees
We are located in a new building DOCK3 in the former port on the border of Libeň and Karlín overlooking the river and only 4 minutes from the Palmovka metro station.
In addition, the building has received numerous architectural awards and meets the highest standards with LEED building sustainability certification.
- Conveniences for athletes and cyclists Guarded parking, showers and cloakroom.