Why join us
We’re a stable yet continuously-growing company
We welcome an innovative approach—if someone has an idea for how to work better, we will be happy to support them.
We have a friendly corporate atmosphere
Although there are already over two hundred of us, we’re still excited to see one another at formal and informal corporate events (such as company-wide meetings, Christmas parties, athletic events, team-building events).
We support teamwork, and our employees’ satisfaction is important to us.
We support training and development activities.
Our colleagues participate in regular language courses as well as professional training and workshops under the so-called “wellbeing programme”. Due to the fact that we are part of the Central European region, we can offer our employees the opportunity for close collaboration with other countries within the region and take advantage of English language skills on a daily basis. In addition, you can learn from senior colleagues. We also offer talent programs.
We are not indifferent to our surroundings and help where necessary.
Not only do we support non-profit organizations (Arcadia, Children's Foundation, Pink Bubble) for a long time, but we also support volunteering within the company – we organize joint Cardif CSR days and offer our employees the opportunity to use CSR Day as a gift to a selected non-profit company.
Additionally, we also offer a range of attractive benefits:
Comfort and health care
- Cafeterie The option of purchasing countless benefits in the Cafeterie system. You can even order a MultiSport card.
- Meal vouchers We provide all of our employees with a meal allowance in the amount of CZK 110 per day.
- Sick Days Every employee has the option of utilising 2 paid Sick Days.
- A day of leave for CSR activity We welcome and support volunteering, which is why each employee is entitled to 1 day of paid leave for CSR activity.
- Financial contribution for pension and life insurance
Feeling good at work and at home
- Flexible work hours and Home Office You can take advantage of flexible work hours for most positions, and even a Home Office, upon prior arrangement with your supervisor.
- Refreshments in the workplace Tea, coffee, and other non-alcoholic beverages are available in the kitchenettes every day.
- Vacation benefits Every employee is entitled to 5 weeks of vacation, and we reward employee loyalty with additional vacation days in accordance with the number of years they have worked with us.
- We create a pleasant and safe working environment for our employees We are located in a new building overlooking the river near metro B - the comfort and health of our employees is a priority for us. Therefore, increased hygiene measures are a matter of course.
- Conveniences for athletes and cyclists